There are five Corporate Sponsorship levels available. At each level, sponsors will enjoy expanded benefits and visibility including signage, program literature, enhanced media support, and targeted customer promotions. For more information or to become a sponsor, please contact Kurtis Loftus at 904.716.3853.
JBDTC Light Show Sponsor $5,000
JBDTC runs a 12-minute digital light show choreographed with music and Seawalk Pavilion chair lighting highlighted by the enhanced 30-ft DTC Tree. Free to the public, the DTC Show takes place from December 1 through January 1, 7 p.m.– 9 p.m. every hour on the hour. More than 50,000 visitors witnessed the 2016 show.
Angel Sponsor $5,000
- Logo placement on event signage and banners
- Recognition in all programming including
- Light The Beaches — Opening Night Celebration (6000+attendance)
- Night of Music and Dance — Featuring local dance troupes, food trucks, kids activities (8000+ est. attendance)
- VIP Party —200 invited/paid guests featuring sponsors and local dignitaries.
- JBDTC Light Show Announcements – More than 40 shows planned, estimated 60,000+ visitors
- 1/2PG Ad Placement in DTC Holiday Guide — 20,000 distribution
- Recognition with marketing, PR and social media efforts
- Logo placement on select promotional products
- First right of refusal for 2018 event
Deck The Chairs VIP Party Sponsor $5,000
More than 40 organizations, business and individual supporters of JBDTC will receive exclusive invitations to an early December VIP event hosted in downtown Jacksonville Beach. The evening will be highlighted by the premier of DTC Shine Hope & Peace Light Show.
Kids Weekend Activities Sponsor $3,000
Daytime and early evening kids activities during Deck The Chairs are increasingly popular for families with children that have interest in holiday fun. The Pavilion area is a wide open space that features crafting areas, games and the popular Sea Shell Slide. Six weekends of kids experiences will keep downtown busy.
Community Chairs Build Sponsor $3,000
Lightweight, portable chairs will be featured at public and private spaces across the First Coast. Highlighted by sponsor participation including the Jacksonville Library and two of their locations. Other sponsors include Adventure Landing and several small business. All the Community Chairs will feature build sponsor’s logo.